Terms & Conditions for the Sale of Australian Book Vouchers
- Australian Book Vouchers are sold at face value. GST is not applicable to the sale of vouchers.
- All voucher sales are non-refundable.
- Australian Book Vouchers come in denominations of $10, $15, $20, $30, $50 and $100.
- There is a postage and handling fee (GST inclusive) for all Australian Book Voucher orders, as detailed on the ABA website. Standard Postage does not enable tracking. Express Post enables tracking. These carrier services are provided by Australia Post; for terms and conditions please visit www.austpost.com.au.
- The ABA will dispatch voucher orders within 48 hours excluding orders placed on weekends or public holidays.
- The ABA stamps each Australian Book Voucher ordered with a “valid to” date two years from date of issue.
- Australian Book Vouchers lost by customers are not trackable and will not be replaced by ABA.
- Australian Book Vouchers can be redeemed at most bookshops around Australia. Find a bookshop at www.booksellers.org.au.
- The Australian Booksellers Association Inc. reserves the right to change the conditions and terms without notice.